Saturday 29 June 2013

I hope I don't disappoint

I hope I don't disappoint

I hope I don't disappoint at gunpoint (in a dangerous situation)
I hope I don't disappoint at needlepoint (sewing)
I hope I don't disappoint with what I write with my ballpoint

In the snow,
In the sun,all year,with you I've won

Teenage years

School is over,will I catch him walking home?
What about my hair,do I have time to comb?

The young look so young
Using their lungs

Following the words
Following the music
Following lovebirds

Following the music
Following the words
Following the lovebirds

Wiganese!!

I feel like the worst eater

I meant you
It was meant for you

The rubber ball bounces and for a time it is your world

Love your heart
Love your part
Share a dozen jam tarts

Studio fantasy and lunacy

You are my beautiful deer

Different accents
Different sounds

I want to feel like me

Essential oils make me high!
Like a firefly
Like a sword of a Samurai

A Mouse of the White House!

Be you,begin good
Carry on,good
Let your last breath be good

In a toffee,boiled sweet
Blasted like a rocket

Is there hope for me and my diet?
Is the key keeping quiet?

Working at
The Marryat!!!
Charging to me on a chariot

In or gym?

Love starts with a shine
Like clothes on a washing line

Waist or pizza place?
My waist dream

Wicked cake

Drifting off the diet!

'Life brought on the wind'- ?
I am too sensitive

Visual

Moving skies to marriage ceremony

Nan and mum
I can hear them in the back of my mind
At the supermarket!!

Exercise
I look at my bum and I think it can't be done

A romantic brings snow to the mountains

Am I feeling ready for a relationship?

Wimbledon

Strawberries as audience
Clouds pouring cream!

Being real
Doesn't answer me
Doesn't like me

I will have to do it differently

I go past your road on the bus
I used to dream of there being an us

Aged 6 voice
Change is a killer

English rock is like honey drizzle
A honey drizzle

Does your heart beat
Does your body heat with me?

If I travel

Would a seashell protect me from the blows of hell?

Children playing on the road
Girls like watering cans
Boys like toads

Being bullied

Eating
You feel like you have to fail

Life
You feel like you have to fail

I dream that an audience will cheer on Worden Park,Leyland!

There is sound in the air

Gods I am praying

Human
Woman

Is it better to write or exercise?

Sonics -study of sound

Nothing is right

Where I am living
Where I am gyming
Where I am working
Where I am recording

When I can't remember

Truthtime

A necklace resting on my chest
Or you resting on my chest

Sometimes I want to kill myself
When I feel I do not have the truth

Sick of housework
No different, I know
But amnesia is not normal
Barely movable hands are not normal

Voices

I'm scared you are not going to leave me

Must stay positive
I can't remember my street






No comments:

Post a Comment