Thursday 13 June 2013

Your eyes smile peace

'Your eyes smile peace'-
Dante Gabriel Rossetti

You are my smiling dream
The image of my dreams

'A halo of delight'-
Philip James Bailey

Lockliness
Loveliness

'An image of some bright eternity'-
Percy Bysshe Shelley

But dreams of love I am singing

Forever shines and glows
And you just know

You are my conquest
You will be my victory

'A shape designed for love and play'-Arhra Behn

'The pensive dove doth all alone
The absence of her love and loving mate'-
Anne Bradshaw

See her eyes
Feel her heart

Endless battle

Numbers on the scales
Number on the clock

Uncounted candles

Everything that's lovely is...

'The pleasures of tender love'-Charles 11

'Love's fond fire'-Elizabeth Wilmot

'The coral of his lip,the rose'-
John Lyly

On the green-jealous

'Little snow-white feet
Her snow-white hand
-W.B.Yeats

'Look in thy heart and write'-
Sir Philip Sidney

Do not let your love and its beauty go

'Up on your lips the scarlet drops are found'
-Micheal Drayton

'Thy face is heaven and torture in thy mind'
-Thomas Campion

Bodies glorified in teenage magazines

'White desires'-wanting to get married

A larger destiny?

The roaring flame
The beating rain

'Its cheerful buds their op'ning bloom disclose'
-Matthew Prior

So is he mine?

I have to say goodbye

'Twas but a dream of thee'-John Donne

Howarth's Music
'We come to touch
The triumph of love'

Every feature

'I will enjoy thee with a kiss-
Sir Charles Sedley

Heat and hotness!!!

Recovered greenness?
(Dealing with jealousy)

Mental pressure
To cry for years

Mix good wine and chat

Breast to nest!!!

'My feet are on the flowers'-
Alice Meyne

'Meadow grace'-William Drummond

'Love's spirit in a flower'-Henry King

A secret beach path
You are my secret beach path

'Eyes exchanging warmth'-
Edward Robert Bulwer

'Flowers in the mind'-
William Soutar

He is the flower of my mind
Now and olden time

'Love-touches'-
Constance Enslow

'The same delight
The same true mind'-
Harold Monro

'But by my heart of love laid bare to you'-
Christina Rossetti

'Never spoke of this thing
But hearing his name by chance
A light would pass over her face'-
Sara Teasdale

Memory

Driving to the beach in the car
Jumping in the salted sea

Imagina

My love is onesided

Courage of the heart
Society
Imposed boundaries

Fading to grey
One hell day and one fucking hell day

Rats Whips

Explosions of alcohol

Hospital

Looking for signs of personality on the ward

I don't belong here
I want to go home

Less fedley more medley!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment