Friday 17 May 2013

The Birds and the Seas

The Birds and the Seas

I wanted to be beautiful
I ducked and I dived
As if I were a bird
Flying above my own head
Dropping feathers

Voices from the sea
Moved me from land
The current was strong
And I wondered how long
It would hold me

Early wakened
Bloods taken
Godforsaken
The smoking room
The joking room
Maybe a ballroom romance

Thunder over the sea voices
As loud as rocks in a avalanche
Should I pray for thunder?
I felt so hopeless,a broken plate

Sometimes the heart is sunless
The sky moonless
Life nothing but scales and needles
Nothing but looking at bibles
Searching for a secret
Talking to counselors
Protecting your head from
Voices like hailstones

I escaped and went to bed
Stared at hospital books wanting to be read
At a trolley of tea and biscuits
Even the flowers by the window
Were dead,pianos with missing keys

Crawling for help
My tears bitter as pepper
I used to imagine a purple helicopter
Coming to the rescue

Everyday I woke up broken
Always broken
My words and feelings unspoken
Until now!!!

Christmas

A merry air of my sweet bosom!!

James Joyce

'Love is unhappy when love is away'!!

Happy love is?
Scented hay?

All softly playing
Shy thoughts,hiding behind the clouds
The changing sky

Leaves praying in the wind

I dreamed
'The Voices one by one,faded'
-Sir Henry Newbolt

'White breasts peep of doves'
-Walter de la Mare

Untroubled calming moon
The brightest blue above

'Good will is a jewel set to music'
-Walter de la Mare

A taste for paradox
You may be true

You are so very nice
You may be ice
You may be paradise,its a dice!!

Rain of melody
Psalmody (The singing of sacred music)

Movie title idea

'Where the good go'

Situations

In all situations
May you safely go

Fashionable
Popular with a lot of people at a particular time

James Joyce

'My dove,my beautiful one,
Arise,arise!
The night dew lies
Upon my lips and eyes'

Passion is in you

Poem passion

Sweetly,gently,secretly

I have learned to weep

Song confessed
The end of love?

I want your kisses four -John Keats

Velvet curtains on the window
Velvet curtains on my face!!

The mist
The sentimentalist

Gorgeous bridle hair is blowing

Love?
Worded or sung?

My twinning star

I rememberest

Simples

A moondew stars her hanging hair
And the moonlight kisses her young brow
And gathering,she sings an air
Fair,as the wave is,fair,art thou!

-James Joyce

I believe in the mercy of the Lord

For plentiful love and friendship

Hot chips and a chat!!!

In the summer
Lush green grass
Gleefully shimmers

No peace
I need my memory

Whipped creamy clouds!!

Your fiery glow
No one bothered to really take notice

She will want revenge if I make it

Should be happy
But it feels like
They are lowering me into a hole in the ground

If I buy it I binge

I pray for love
Something,please just
Something,tonight



No comments:

Post a Comment