Thursday 16 May 2013

Sweet goodwill

Sweet goodwill
But sweet and lone
I need God to send me
Love and friends that will amend

Gives you a thrill
Doing something new,different

I have rain and
I have pain
But no want of rain or pain

Thinking of a melody
Thinking of life's irony

The ironic is iconic

Prayer like notes
Fighting for the music

Armoury in harmony

Sea mountain is a underwater mountain

The bitter raw row
Do you come from the arctic?

Childhood memory

Putting cream on our hands at Nan's

Going to the local park
Sharing bubble gum
Who would blow the biggest bubble?!!!

I love chewy sweets!!

They have not returned my love
A one way ticket to a land that didn't love me

A traditionally built woman

Bad dreams
Dying screams
Animal feed

Are you true,liked,genuine?

The Shop

Excitement
Good players

Busker books
Lilac series
The Complete piano player!
A Tune a day!

The secret basement

But have never been kissed by a long term boyfriend

Looking for a muse
Not really looking for booze

Idea

Photos of faces and flowers

'Two is for joy'

Connecting notes

Sun shining on Grandmas porch
Grandma welcoming us all animated!!
Eyes like the skies illuminations!!

Memory

Walking home from school
The cornershop,shebert dips
And giant ice pops!!!

Tasmania memory

Giant freddos and orange tictacs!!

Sharp pains in my stomach -why?

Landed on love
Landed on your heart

A track is an agreement of sounds and colours and lovers!!

Dreams

A 'Goonie' necklace
A 'Goonie' kiss

The power of tears
The power of words

Set to music
Life's key moments

As a child
I wanted to touch the ornaments!

Now?
Unrest and despair
In the depths

Childhood sweets
Sweet flying saucers melting on my tongue!!

You saved me
You gave me your love,
Wholeheartedly

Wish I had a life,a lone figure

Losing you is like losing a whole world

Lonely Friday
Lonely Saturday

It seems everyone is out and I am in a fallout

Advertising
Writing adverts for the heart

Tear bitter as pepper

Rain will come down the window
But I will always know
You can make up a heart when you tie up a rainbow
I can hear your soul when I play the piano

Every time we meet,I end up falling like millions of drops
Of snow,untouched

The sun has risen
I swear,a billion lives
The wind is blowing
My love for you is showing

If there is hailstone
Do not be alone
I wish for you with every wishbone
You are my ketone

I play your records on my gramophone

If it was thunder and lightning
I would protect you,writing and uniting

I would face the highest wave
I would search the deepest cave

Leaves falling down like prayers
9/11

Vitamins and minerals
Stop eating!!!

Holidays
To find a little spot

Infinite paper for a waiter or
To tear and throw from a skyscraper







No comments:

Post a Comment