Tuesday 3 June 2014

A small castle

A small castle on the hill

In Italy

The streets are dainty
Small,pretty,delicate

Too many snacks and bread rolls
They like to disapprove

Fat mess
I feel enormess!

Lanterns along the street
People sitting outside to eat
They have the same heartbeat
Taking in the Mountains peak

He likes my peaks!!!

Looking for acceptance Ellier

The Italian for ice cream Gelato!!!

The patterned skies
A million feathers

The sun came out
Cleared up all the doubt

Waves of fun
Not snob and silence

Gelato and lemon cello!

I can hear the village church bells
Where are the wishing wells?

Spark and heart
In didn’t want our lips to part

You are like light coming through a window
I love to watch you

Birds and tender words

Whipped meringue clouds!

Like a yolk
You are now an internal part of me

Everything you said
In that flowery bed
Made me think
Let us be wed

When greed calls
The heart is in holes

Meet me at the clock
Meet me at the hill top

Loneliness

On the way home
You remember,
You remember you have no-one

Walking uphill to see a garden
Looking round shops to find a bargain

Wine in the sunshine
Looking for a sign

Are you my spy guy?

Pink and kink!

Advert Idea for Chocolate

Picture of someone exercising in the gym

‘Raising the bar!’

Advert Idea for glasses

Picture of glasses worn in front and behind!’
Buy 1 get 1 free deal!!!

Advert for Next clothing
‘Your’ Next!!

Advert Idea for Twirl
‘Give everyone a twirl!’

Advert for Gym
‘Exercise’ away your demons!!’

Advert Idea for Chanel
‘Chanel’ your beauty

Advert Idea for Max Factor
‘Turn to’ The Max Factor

Idea for clothes collection
Called ‘Leg’s Out’!

‘Like’ your picture

The Flower Throne

Clouds like wildflowers

Advert Idea for Mascara

The inside of a kiwi fruit
Looks like lashes

Advert Idea for Hair colour

Hair like a red sunset

I love to watch you study

When it gets too much
I will pull you from the sea
Do you love me?

Sleeping in your arms
It’s like a perfect psalm
Staring palm to palm
So warm

The journey of Walking the rainbow
Is it you I really know?

The sun
The tears
For miles
For years

Foxes single
‘The men in white coats’

A drummers dream
A drummy war

The orchard

Dainty rain
Delicate rain
Are you my orchard man?

Someone who simply dreams

Are you a wild sky of love?

Milestones
I want to achieve some milestones

I feel like a big blueberry muffin!!!

I am heavier at each stride
I want to hide

‘Sweets of wine and fire’-Walter De La Mare

The sparrow and the nightingale
Should I eat like a sparrow and sing like a nightingale?

‘Filling the air with twittering (Twitter)
Beneath the brightening star’ (Facebook)
-Walter De La Mare

Fountain paradise
Perfect happiness

To everything purple in the universe


Eyes in twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment