Tuesday 17 June 2014

Beach nearby

I hope there is a beach nearby

Cake Idea

Cake in shape of a car with donut wheels!

A nice try

I miss kissing
I used to love kissing

Every beat
Visual of glowing heart

Mebody?
A charging bus

Has a psychic put me under a curse?

I feel like a forklift truck is approaching

I need courage in bearing pain
I feel like I’m outside the world

To be leaner and greener

A family of sugar snap peas!!

What’s the meaning?
My head is steaming

Crying looking at magazines

Feel like I’m in quicksand
If I move I will die

Feel like I’m in a sandstorm
And I can’t breathe

Feel like I’m parachuting out of an airplane
And I can’t breathe

Afraid my life will always be holding onto
A ladder in the sky

Afraid a wave will engulf me

Hands on my face
I can’t bear another word

Like I’m afraid on a fairground ride

Need a quiet road
A silent shipload


Anyone ‘running’ on a pitch
Giving it their all!

I cut myself on your thorn
And you promised me a unicorn

Clouds like misty white hair

Tender-eye love
Eye glow

The melodious truth
And patient stars

‘The singing sand’-Mary Stewart

‘Passioning of love’-Mary Stewart

‘Songs do not die’-Mary Stewart

‘Sweet voice,sweet lips,soft hand,and softer breast’-Keats

‘The charmed God’-Keats

‘Shade of memory’-Keats

Fragrant zone

Am I a comet destroying  the earth?

If I ever go to Hollywood
Let me be a singing bird
Sat on the Hollywood sign

I remember my youth
Calling in a telephone booth
We didn’t have mobiles back then
So we always told the truth
(About where we were)

Saw a rainbow last night
Also saw the sunlight
They do excite!

Music fire
A stream of fire
A river of fire

You send me deeper in the dream
I love you

Birds of love awaken me

Sweetening dews in Mountain World

‘The giant agony of the world’-Keats

The snow-caressed my bare feet
It looked like white satin sheets

Baby baker
Baby jam tarts!!

Eternal truth
As deadly as the teeth of a sabre tooth!

Freedom and paper
Even being a waiter!

Nana-berry

Your exciting as a game of pass the parcel

Your as exciting as outer space

Not happy with myself
I wish that I was sylph (Slim and graceful)

Laughter club
Splashing around in a washtub

Clouds like islands in the sky

Bleeding clouds

Lightning makes the clouds bleed

I want to slide down a rainbow

To feel its colours

I look outside it’s
Too early for bed
But these voices are causing
Tears in my head

The pain is like petrol and flames

Relationships

A flame and then rain!

A flame and then your name!

New York City

Buildings shine like tall crystals

Australia

Kangaroo’s hopping in the purple light

Italy

Melting ice cream,
A dairy dream!


The Eternal book
Rains on my heart

England and football

We all fall to the television!!

No comments:

Post a Comment