Tuesday 3 June 2014

Dreams and dews

Deeps of dreams and dews

‘Children of air,
Palaces in the sky’-Walter De La Mare

As a child the sweet sky
You made it dark
I needed a carton of milk

As a child ‘I dreamed I was a beautiful woman at eighteen’

A dreamer Totally Jasmined!

Keys and memories

A maze of hate
Can life ever be calm and untroubled?
Filled with tranquillity?

In that beautiful white mist
I saw you
That dreaming face

Lantern trees
Lantern leaves

Branches are holding a torch

Peace be with me now

‘A trickling ray on her curls’-Walter De La Mare

‘A wonderful light on me’-Walter De La Mare

I need ‘wonderful voices’ -Walter De La Mare

‘Ageless snow’-Walter De La Mare

‘A fluttering thing of light’-Walter De La Mare

‘His name was dream’-Walter De La Mare

Her name was vision flame!

The fair seem too far

‘That crystal best’

Lost nakedness
I have lost my nakedness

A wave to save like in the movies!
Beelike
Feeding from a flower
I need a direct path

Welladay!
The day I will be well!

‘A dreamers scan’-Walter De La Mare

‘Who am eyes of the air
The voice of the foam’-Walter De La Mare

O flaming memory
Come back for me

Looking above to that sweet love

You are within
That song of Berlin

Underage sex

Sex,Want,Will?
Does he have your consent?

Monstrous rain
Looking for a rare air
A special place

Painted by the stream

‘The withered flowers that mark a place,
Once over-welled with grief or grace’-Walter De La Mare

In my ‘locketa’
‘Love secret’

Dove tender in love bliss

Your daybreak shimmering thread

‘Woods in May’-Walter De La Mare

Looking for a face

Flame light shining on honest birds

Jealousy glares and always compares

Love Life Liberty
‘Statue of Liberty’

Feeling dreadfully weak
Self-destructing

Wine and spirit
I love summer

I had averted eyes!

We are all flowers by the clock

Into summer flames
Walking on the beach

Icy and clear
Let me make this icy and clear

Do you know how to love?
Do you really think you could?

Classic dance and classic trance
The days I could fit in a size 10!

Need to find my home
Need ton find my honeycomb

‘Celebrate Heroes’!!!

Turn up the loven
Turn up the doven!!!

Binging
Minging

Felt like a had a rotten heart

Did you hate me all along?

Sad glutton

Let me clean my teeth
Live on leaf

Fashion can give you self-love
It can also give you self-hate

How many ways can I say fat?

Socko!
My word for Psycho!

Their shouldn’t be a fight

Ideal
Satisfying one’s idea of what is perfect

Riches?
And Happiness?

A drop of blood

Looking in the garden
Daisies are not forgotten

Old English daeges eage ‘the day’s eye’ because
The flower opens in daylight and closes at night



No comments:

Post a Comment