Tuesday 17 June 2014

X Facter

X Facter
Audition mission!!!

Ozzy wonder
I wonder what they are doing

Like liquid being boiled in a deep hot cauldon

The charts
Songs of tears
Songs of cheers

Every cloud has a song
Every ray has a song

Why has my memory been wiped?
Why does my tummy gripe when I have eaten?

Whirling red leaves like flames

‘Light in his hand’-James Weldon Johnson

Light in his feet

Desiring you like rainbow and gold
There is treasure in the air

The deepest red rose
Deep quietness

You call but there is a wall

Towards heaven
I will get there with my warrior Angel

‘The grass is singing’-T.S.Eliot

‘A poem should be wordless
As the flight of birds’-Archibald MacLeish

A grape or a raisin?

Sweet page and a sweet age

‘The heart of this flower’-E.E.Cummings

‘A flower of the Gods’-Melvin Tolson

‘A tower of silence’-Melvin Tolson

‘My fable and the fears’-Stanley Kunitz

‘I climb out of my fear’-Theodore Roethke

Rainbow,rainbow,rainbow
Get the camera out quick!!

Planting flowers
Planting tears

Jack Frost painting pretty shapes

The sea of chords
We board the ship

‘Needful to man as air’-Robert Hayden

‘A sky like music’-Muriel Rukeyser

Dreaming of life watching

‘Let a bloody peace be written in the sky’-Margaret Walker

‘Night-black lace
Paint on my face’
-Gwendolyn Brooks

A childs delicate rose fingers

Birds listening to a poem of the body

People dancing to a poem of the body

‘Whose flowers are flames lit to the lady’-Robert Duncan

‘Ghosts from the ovens’-Anthony Hecht

‘Snowflakes,silence deepened,deepened ‘-Denise Levertov

‘A ceremony of sandwich’-Maxine Kumin

Watching sparkling pop
Let’s make it a live screen saver on my laptop!

Swirly snow
Snow paints a picture

Seduced by flowers in the garden
Beam of the night lampshow

Flowerbeds and stars

The romance of joy and rising passion
I can hear it in a bird
A birds love call

Wild paper needs
As a writer

‘A wave of arrival’-John Ashbery

‘The bath of life’-Gregory Corso

‘A crystal train of snow flakes’-Leslie Marmon Silko

Piano talk and New York
Let’s all go on a skywalk!

‘She was white and flown
As a kleenez turning into a swan’-C.D.Wright

‘The sky’s a deep headstrong blue’-Marie Howe

‘Gold waterfall of stars’-Barbara Hamley

Fresh prints of a childs feet

How possible love?

Your kisses
A healing

A bird almost in my hand
Like I’m in a fairyland

Birds nest like a satin bed

‘There are times when the mind knows no wholeness,
It sees the moon broken’-Laurie Shack

‘I am as far as memory’-Susan Stewart

‘All fire and irony’-Mark Poty

‘Look for the light’-Mark Poty

‘A glow in the heart all night’-Lorna Dee Cervantes

‘On the stage,applause rising ,
And falling like a tidal wave’-David Mason

‘Angel island and the sea’-Marilyn Chin

‘Cousin of a million’-Marilyn Chin

Weather gets better
Writing a sunny letter

Don’t give me dirt or hurt

My nephew John

John is cooing and trying to talk

We will be in tears when he starts to walk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment