Tuesday 17 June 2014

I never conquered



I never conquered my weight
It feels harrowing

I am greatly distressed!!!

I don’t feel told

I feel jailed and failed

I yelled to my mother
‘It’s the bell’

‘Passionel’!
‘The ice cream van bell’!

That lovely diary smell!
Under a vanilla spell
Or caring caramel?!!

I lick my lips!
Fish and chips!
We look at each other in kinship

Are you a blood lover?
It’s like someone is slicing my forehead

I cry tears of a tree bark
Crying because I am eating
I feel destroyed

Mental illness

Feels like I can’t be rescued
Like I’m being chased by a bear
Like a thousand bats are flying towards me

Everyday I wake up and after about
Two minutes I realise,
Voices are in my head again

They say you learn from every experience
But I am hurting and I just feel more alone
Drifting further and further away
On a raft that is falling apart

Terrified
Like a bleeding bird I have died

Bang,
Like someone is blowing a balloon
I am going to blow up

A fallen tree
Exposing it’s roots
Gale force winds

That fear you get when a bird is flapping its wings too close

Locked in a cell
You are like a ringing alarm bell

‘Evening drink?
‘Evening chocolate’!
Has to stop

Birds singing in the evening
Sweetening the sun

Running with a gun
Am I fast enough?
Will I be shot?
Will I be safe?

I feel so lonely and lost

Clouds that take your breathe away
Bathing in sunlight and it’s
Bright all over!

Surprising and everlasting doves

I need someone to wipe the tears away
There’s conflict in my mind
Please stop the fray

I miss going out
I miss social liberty

Wants to be a popular flavour!

Rhythmical
Fantastical
Dad playing the drums

The birds nest is beautiful
The tree is fruitful
The sky is magical

Just needed someone to say fate
The power of fate

A moment with a bird
I tried to remain unstirred

Get out and about
Climb your Mountain

The dating game?
I think about the rain and pain

I wanted nothing more that to adore you

I love God

My prayer is

Love and freedom

Strength and wisdom

Joy and kindness

Not to be mindless (without a mind ,intelligence  )

Understanding
Nicely sounding

To do something brave

‘I hear her in the tuneful’ birds
I hear her charm the air’-Robert Burns

God and laces

I do not want to cry
Pictures are in the sky
Will I be an Angel high?

September shoes
Beginning the school year
Remembering the beginning
Of the school year

From the start
Reach the heart
Cheer the heart

Does anybody care?
I look into my bed
And there is no-one there

Something beautiful

Children running to the sea
Children laughing climbing a tree

Something ugly

Someone in abuse
Then covering up a bruise

Everytime

Every chocolate I eat
I should think of my primary
School teachers folding feet

Every time I am alone
I should think of my primary
School teacher holding my hand



It’s summer!


The light shows in your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment