Tuesday 28 February 2017

Dairy Fairy

Dairy fairy

A bar of dairy milk
Like being under silk

The Magic of She-ra

Together Individually

The dream of the plectrum

A love,a kiss,a laugh

‘The purple island’-Anon

‘Be sure of my love,and guiding hand’-Anon

Glistening pebbles
On a Summerset beach

A photograph of spendour
An image to surrender

Dance,love,cry
The scent of all

Peace of the night

‘All coolness and all peace within’-Tina Johnson

I love your glow
The orange jewel

‘This complex fashion called depression’-David Nigel Jones

NY The gift of a new start

‘A thousand,daisies
Like soldiers in the sun
With petals that say
You love me today’-Raymond Lewis

Eyes that are magical full of
Summer life

Moon man
Softly tucked away

Feeling dumb and fat
I need my memory intact

Suicide creeps up like spider
I think it comes from being excluded

Nan and her magic sewing box
Let’s mend those socks!

Keep thinking I’m going to die young
And I haven’t even sung

What do I need to do?

She dreamt of shells all over the beach
She dreamt of fairies sitting on shells like seats

‘When peace breathed easefully’-Vivienne  Hanna-Artt

The birds dropped softly round me

The little boatman

‘My body,head and lyrics’-Frederick Locker-Lamps

Magical purple spotlight

A thousand million years

God,I really need your help
Work,memory
My heads in a melt

Poetry class
Body mass

The Gables pub
I hope I do good

‘The sweet-shop peeping’-Vivienne Hanna-Artt

‘I hold creamy softness in my hand’-Vivienne Hanna-Artt

‘like a lava-flow of flowers’-Vivienne Hanna Artt

Running to the shed and bolting the door

‘Morning sun settles on skin like a sleep bee’-Vivienne Hanna-Artt

Moon of you
I sit looking

‘Blue wash of sky’-Vivienne Hanna Artt

‘In rows,like sleeping orphans’-Vivienne Hanna Artt



No comments:

Post a Comment