Tuesday 28 February 2017

Sensory and memory

Sensory and memory

‘The young earth is beautiful’-Robert Browning

‘The sense of stars’-John Martin

‘Lace into haze’-John Martin

‘The romantic bric- a brac’-John Martin

‘Touched like a flower by evening’-John Martin

A sweeping glance
She wore a bodice of eternity

Travel –The dream
Sat around a fire and kissing

As a child I wanted to be Murder She Wrote
With an old fashioned typewriter

Taking pictures of the beach
Taking pictures of a floating peach

All I can to is trust
God is just
The passers-by

I am a plus
I have forgotten lust
I am lonely but I don’t want to be a boney
I want to scream I’m in trouble
I can’t believe I have doubled

The star has been shut tight in a jar

Teenage years
I don’t want to be sleepy and weepy and deeply hurt

Still want to sing

Valentine
Let’s lie in a field of roses
A rose,
A princess in the rain

Soft petals
I want soft petals
Courageous rebels

Waiting for the greatest bubble

All those times I wished we could talk
Now I’m standing in the dark
Can you feel my pumping heart?
I still remember that singing Lark
Birds flying over the park

Let’s go back to that little spot
Watch the sea and bobbing yachts
Dip our feet in the waves
Feel the suns warm rays

Walk along with an ice cream
Make friends and form a cricket team
Oh,the adventure of sand

I miss the sun,the ‘feeling’ of fun
The weather is so cold
There’s nothing like Heinz tomato soup
And a crusty roll!
Or a big of chippy chips!
But then you have trouble pulling up your zips!
After drinking coffee sachets I am now on herbal tea,
And I’m trying to give up sugar ,no biscuits for me
Ever tried raw chocolate?It really is silly
There are drinks that claim to burn more calories
They definitely make you pee!
What do you do when you need something sweet?
Weep!

From the mountain to the moon
From the night time to the noon

From a melting candle in the sun
From the old and from the young

From the ocean,high or low
I just need to let you know

From the sky,a sky can be blue
From the land,I have landed you!

From the trees and the birds
I will shelter you with mirth

I tell the truth
It’s what your worth

From our bed to camping under the stars
You can’t hear the wildlife for our beating hearts

From the dancefloor to the Hollywood stage
I don’t want you to ever change

From a beautiful beach to sky scrappers
I can see a sunset,the colour for acres

From my voice
‘Ma you hear my love’

It resonates above




No comments:

Post a Comment