Tuesday 28 February 2017

The Cuterman

The Cuterman

‘Rocking like the sea’-Douglas Dunn

A Sheila and a tequila!

Like I’m steaming over a cooking pot
Burning over a fire
The pressure is building

School

Afraid of the woods
And
Spiders in my hood

‘When clouds appear like rocks and towers
The earth’s refreshed by frequent showers
If woolly fleeces spread the heavenly way
No rain,besure,disturbs the summers day’-Emily Dickinson

‘I see the moon and the moon sees me
God bless the moon and God bless me’-Emily Dickinson

How many hours of sleep?
Does it take to forget I made that leap?

There isn’t a flower that I find unpretty
I am a ladybird


The lowest moments
Feeling too sizable

Lucifer,I just don’t understand
God gave you his hand
He gave you the sea and land
To watch over all man

God,I really need your help
I have a job interview tomorrow
And I need each word to be felt

Just one song

‘When the days begin to lengthen
Then the cold begins to strengthen’-Emily Dickinson

‘For early to bed
And early to rise
Is the way to be healthy
And wealthy and wise’-Emily Dickinson

‘Nature needs five
Custom takes seven
Laziness takes nine
And wickedness eleven’-Emily Dickinson

Give them a good warm night

Baby leaves and flowers on the windowsill

‘Clouds spun into the blue web of infinity’-Rosalie Grayer

‘Let me kiss your soft face’-William Blake

‘Thy father guards the sheep
Thy mother shakes the dreamland tree’-Louis Vnterneyer

My lungs sing for you

‘Oh my dove’-John Martin

Torment
No, you are fat

I want to live in your eyes
Pick a star from the skies
I want to light up the flames
And realise your desires

I want to be a sunset dancer
I want to be your answer
I want to meet in NYC
Ask reception for the key

I want to have the perfect curl
Travel,have a chance at the world

God,please help me tomorrow
I need to be able
Please don’t let them just see a lable


No comments:

Post a Comment