Tuesday 28 February 2017

The-smell-of-mulled-cider-wafting-through-the-air

The-smell-of-mulled-cider-
Wafting-through-the-air

Love is strong

‘Mascara running like a black-watercolour painting’-Hollie McNish

‘The instructor stands beaming like a beacon of military power’-Holli McNish

Kids and stickers
Football stickers and
Smash hit stickers!!!

‘I like to go into forests and take my kids out to the park
I like to sit with them at bedtime,
Tell them stories,point at stars’-Hollie McNish

Babys protection
I love how arm the kids pool is

‘The clouds are snow peaches’-Hollie McNish

They all flee from me
Eyes of opal

‘Grief melts away
Like snow in May’-Herbert

‘Babbling out the very heart’-Philips

Some gentle song
‘Some are born to sweet delight
Some are born to endless night’-Blake

The image of a star
A poster fills my heart

A sea of trees
A village of teepee’s

A chant of paradise and a slice

Fashion
The entirely beautiful

My Kipling cake adverts

‘In a whirl over you’

‘Love you cherry much’

‘You baking me crazy’

‘Batting my eye lashes at you’

‘You’re the Apple of my pie’

‘Fancy a bit of cake?

A crackpot or a jackpot?


Wigan

‘A frustrated owd chap,stuck I’Wigan
Were besotted wi dreams O New Biggin,
To work off I’s besotment
He’d go on the allotment
An start diggin’ an dggin an diggin’-John Sephton

It’s Brit Awards tomorrow night
Another year it’s my last fight

Is this a common cry?
I need a breakthrough

The wind is blowing
But it’s me your holding
The cold is coming
But it’s me your knowing

And it’s snowing over you
And it’s beautiful and true

I listen in my room
Someone’s operating a loom

I wonder,Is there a camera on me about to zoom?

Lost my job
Was it my blog?
Was it my memory?
The pace?The prob?
I really tried God
A pint of Guinness ,a shot of vod
A cup of coffee
Washing the pots

Dreaming New York
Dreaming anywhere with love and jokes

Blossoms are falling everywhere
I am a pianner!

Nothing to say
Everything to stay for
Then I just pray
Why is this so painfull?

Got to be brave
Don’t know what my life’s for
Billions of stars are
Shining up the dance floor

Music,charms and strong open arms

Not met the one,I feel outrun
I need to sit in the sun

No photos on facebook
Waiting for good news

Anyone remember The banana split?
The knickerbockerglory?!!














No comments:

Post a Comment