Tuesday 28 February 2017

When everything is trampelled

When everything is trampelled
You are a total gem

To be a hero
Where is your heart?
Is it twinkling?

How beautiful are feelings of magic

Inspire me
Don’t breathe out fire to me

It’s time
We had a chat
It’s time
You listened and didn’t blank
It’s time
We kissed ,let’s be frank
Worshipped everything about each other
Full of thanks

You push me higher on the swings
Faster on the roundabout
Your hand when we are climbing trees
Protecting me from the monster about

You always waited for me on our bikes
Protecting me from the big kids picking fights
Ran down the street until the ice cream van stopped
Bought lots of fruity pops!

You called for me in the pouring rain
You said I had a sweet name
We went swimming every Saturday morning
They had music and floats,full of children enjoying

‘You show me the rainbow inside me’-Hollie Mc Nish

A steaming love pad
Can a body be magic?

‘I feel amazing.Like that gigantic ripe,juice,magic peach’-Hollie McNish

‘She is a monster,she growls at my boob for milk,
Drinks,then lies back completely drunk’-Hollie Mc Nish

It really is heaven
Three months old and smiling bold

‘Bring on the warm days,
You are so much more content outside’-Hollie McNish

Woman up
Stay strong

I am in a weird place
I need to escape this voice

All I hoped for
Stroking in sex

‘Rock-a-byes
Smiling eyes’-Hollie McNish

The child
She is an explorer now
She must have opened dreams

Parents baby boasting
Who first took their miracle steps?

The gain of a beautiful human
I can only pray

Memory
Sophie and I passing teacups of air

First kiss delight

Magical Grandma’s
Magical Nan’s

‘Little boys given guns told to shoot
Little girls given jewellery told to look cute
Little girls with tears in their eyes-given hugs
Little boys with tears –told to man up’-Hollie McNish

‘Men told to make money
Women told to stay pretty
Men told to be strong
Women told to stay young’-Hollie McNish


No comments:

Post a Comment