Tuesday 13 April 2021

An Angel

 

‘An Angel who had a bright key’-William Blake

 

The Great Aphrodite

 

‘The sweet gifts of dawns sky’-Andre Chenier

 

I live ‘For all sweet sounds and harmonies’-William Wordsworth

 

Mental Health Idea ‘The Secret Grief’

 

‘Thy sweet power’-Susan Evance

 

You go from flower to flower

With a spell of words

 

‘Bubbles of the latest wave’-Ralph Waldo Emerson

 

‘Where daffodil and lily wave’-William Butler Yeats

 

Breaking seas

We kiss and squeeze

Watching from a lighthouse


‘To glowing love’

 

Forever filled with your love

The cure of every pain

 

Physical grace in a Wedding dress

 

Listening to the music

Listening to the bliss

 

‘This flame of my being’-Shah Asad Rizvi

 

The height of the waves

I give God praise

The sun is in a haze

 

Makes me weep without end

Autistic kids that can’t comprehend

 

Gleams in your eyes

That big surprise

 

Swaying in the aroma

When you touch me

 

A future of devotion

My heart is open

 

Unspoken thoughts

The presence of love

At the dreamy glare

Your candle will burn longer

 

My prayers do reach the sky

There is a chorus of light

 

She’s like a feather like a flower

 

To kiss

To miss

To bliss

 

Under your wing

 

Love survives the roughest seas

 

Are you my anchor?

Are you my fate?

 

A sacredness in your touch

I love you very much

 

All those sweet times

I look at you

With fire lit eyes

 

The sunshine is dancing

 

‘Precious,lover Partner,friend’-Anon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment