Tuesday 13 April 2021

Climbing a tree

 

Climbing a tree

Jumping in the sea

 

In your every stare

A moment of ecstasy

 

Genuine emotion

 

Sweet talks

Affection awaits

 

Tattoos are a story

 

The adventure

The seduction

 

Your spirited heart and euphoric mind

 

‘When you are honest

Half the battle is won

Help me get rid of this evil being

So that on a again

I shall shine like the sun’-Alfred Vassalle

 

Flowers beautiful and delightful

 

A friendly door

A friendly pour

A friendly pouring of wine

And being kind

 

Sexual and daring

 

Strong,brave and above all filled with love

 

I’ve eaten too much

And now I feel stuck

I dream of being touched

In a little beach hut

 

I wish I looked good

With you on a rug

Sitting by the fire

A kiss and fuck

 

Ive been sleeping too much

I look at the clock

I need to find my rock

Do more exercise and

I might have some luck

 

Heart shape instead of every fullspot

 

The prefect outfit

Their faces are lit

 

The state of New York

A soulmate to talk

To share a moonlit walk

 

Looking at the stars

And all the lit up cars

Cocktail bars

And dancefloors

 

No energy

I’m pretending to be okay

No friends to speak of

No children to teach love

I’m weeping everyday

 

Will I find love?

And will it solve this loneliness?

Will I feel like the best?

Keeping me smile after sex?

Lying on your chest

 

It is possible to see God anywhere

 

To echo God’s goodness

 

Acorns

Extra eyes and ears

 

‘Pink euphoria ‘-AJ Byron


No comments:

Post a Comment