Tuesday 13 April 2021

'Fly well soar high go free'


‘Fly well

Soar high

Go free’-Danielle Steel

 

‘Love is life

And life is love

And love is all’-Danielle Steel

 

United joy in conversation

 

Let your light shine

Have a glass of wine!

 

Big dreams in their eyes

That old game of eye spy

 

Rain Haiku

‘Rain hits my window

Angels tap-dancing softly

A heavenly sound’-David Fox

 

A meaningful walk

Something new

 

Dressed up as the truth

 

‘A world of dew

And within every dewdrop

A world of struggle’-Talia Swinton

 

Admiring flowers

My heart wild violets

 

Out of the morning mist

I saw a gown of flowers

An ocean of stars

 

Let’s tinsel the sea

 

Lego towers and superpowers

 

The sun again reigns

Looking out of the windowplane

Lighting up the country lanes

And the crashing waves

 

‘You are my happiness,you are my all’-Kat Frank

 

Powerful love

 

‘A river of light’-Nowick Gray

 

‘The call of the owl’-Nowick Gray

 

A keeper

Something deeper

 

You are in every compartment of my heart

You are a martial art

 

My breath,my love and wanting you

You taste like honey dew

 

The social whirl

Back into bliss

My liberation

 

‘Will be there for you

Yes,even when you forget

Your own inner smile’-Nowick Gray

 

‘In the warmth and the power of love’-Henry David Thoreau

 

Love dwells in goodness and truth

 

Believing and knowing

To be free

 

Magical truth

The torch of truth

 

Destiny and memory

 

In the light of love’s pure gaze

I don’t want to be afraid in your maze

 

You give me

An ability to love for eternity

You hold my hand for the whole journey


No comments:

Post a Comment