Tuesday 13 April 2021

We are chasing a beach ball

 

We are chasing a beachball

Or trying to score a goal

Watching the crayfish crawl

The waves that rise and fall

 

I want to find an Opal

Meet the mermaids sing solo

Meet the boys that live local

Find a piece of coral

So wonderful

 

The sand can be too hot

But this is a beauty spot

Floating a paper yacht

Buying a stick of rock

 

I want to work in a bar

With tips in my jar

Shine like a star

 

But I live in LaLa

And the road seems too far

I want to work in a shop

But I don’t want to watch the clock

I need to be planted

My flower and my flock!

 

‘Learning peacefulness’-Sylvia Plath

‘Suddenly I am aware of my heart’-Sylvia Plath


I feel sheer love

When I look at you

 

Are you living in a fantasy?

Does life treat you magically?

 

Light up the cave

Take me through the maze

 

My psychological state

 

A lot of creativity

 

The part of the day I see you

The part of the day I dream you

 

A desire to talk to you

A perfect conversation

 

Depression

 

‘Depression is a monster

That destroys both heart and soul

It tortures without mercy

And consumes its victims whole’ –Patricia A Fleming

 

You echo in my dreams

And in the seas

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment