Tuesday 13 April 2021

'Your Angelic locks'

 

‘Your angelic locks’-AJ Byron

 

The you I worship

 

Harmony for everyone

Harmony for all

 

The musical

 

Fierce and free

I love you deeply

I’ll write you neatly

I’ll write you sweetly

 

‘Love is the first thing we look for

In our mothers eyes.In the smile

Of a stranger

In the shape of clouds

In a new landscape’-Anon

 

‘Judgement and love are opposites’-Robert Holden

 

In love together

In bed forever

 

‘An extra big prayer’-Robert Holden

 

My light, my friend

 

Finding you was like

The first note of a symphony

The beginning for you and me

 

‘For heaven’s light’-Anon

 

Fear and fighting

We used to be exciting

We used to be enlightening

We used to be inviting

 

The flame of you

The name of you

The pain of you

 

To go out and explore

Open every door

 

The sand and the rocks

I want to find a beauty spot

I want to find true love

Put down a beach rug

 

Another Saturday

Life is so far away

I’m walking on a bay

Watching wave after wave

 

I want to follow you

But I don’t want to trouble you

Kiss and cuddle you

A bubble just for two

 

Jump in puddles with you

Ride in shuttles with you

Run in the mud and the rain

And get wet through

 

Do you love me too?

Do you scan the room?

Look at the moon?

 

Because like you

The stars shine too

 

I want to swim the ocean naked with you

I want to make love and hide in the dunes

Watching lanterns fill the sky

Sat around a campfire

 

Childhood holidays

 

Out in my sunny’s

Dads trying to be funny

This ice cream is yummy!

Filling my tummy!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment