Friday 21 May 2021

He's adding a bit of sweetness

 

He’s adding a bit of sweetness

 

Persuasive fingers

My heart begins to pound

 

‘Power,potential,promise’-Anon

 

The sky alight with our magic

 

Swirl of light in a marble

 

The look of an Angel

The look of mischief

 

A desire to be healed,strawberry fields

 

Like plants,we lean toward the light

 

The heart leaping up

To the television

 

‘The lantern of his body’-Anon

 

Sit in the sun and listen

 

Before I met you

I felt like unwanted rain

Now I feel like a burning flame

A strong link in your chain

I wanna hop on your plane

Taste your candy cane

Meet at the backlane

 

My bubble of serenity

Come follow me

 

Glowing shyly

 

May real love bloom

Under the shiny moon

A romantic hotel room

A hot day in June

 

On brilliant water (drinking water)

 

Dreamscape

I sleep next to you and watch you

When I wake

Worth the wait

I want to create

 

I feel like a bed of stars

The planet Mars

 

Promise of pleasure

Touch me forever

Moonlight ripples

When we are together


The hot scent of you

 

My entire world

Like ballerina, I twirled and turned

My hair shining like pearls

 

My beautiful one with luscious lips

I keep thinking about last night’s kiss

 

Under the lilac sky

I don’t need to cry

 

My snow Angel

I’m so grateful

 

Sunflower baby

 

Got to find a hero

Drink a bottle of pinot

Someone to make me scream all night

Doesn’t make me tear up

 

Got to find a hero

To free me from my fear so

I can let it all go

 

I just want to see you

I don’t want to leave you

I don’t want to grieve you

I want to relieve you

 


No comments:

Post a Comment