Friday 21 May 2021

The best words

 The best words

Most colourful birds

With someone that cares

 

Every passion in the scarlet leaves

Red berries in the trees

Roses surrounded by bees

 

Adventure in a coral cave

If there are pirates

We will be brave

 

Spiritual and rapturous tunes

 

To see that sunset

To see those stars

To see the sweet world again

To take pictures and paper and pen

 

To melt into the sea

Under the palm trees

Walking in our bikinis

Buying lots of lollies

 

‘Everytime you touch me,

I tingle through and through’-Anon

 

Your lips,your kiss

 

I’d fight a lion for your lips

I’d fight a fire for your kiss

 

I would travel many miles

 

I would fight a dragon

I’m totally mad on you

I would fight an army

And come to the rescue

 

Warm bubble baths

Lots of laughs

Taking a walk on secluded paths

 

Dear God,

It is all planned

The brightest spark

You turned the light on

In the dark

 

‘The soft wind waved my hair’-Emily Bronte

 

Joe Satriani Idea

I would care,

Would be there,always

Tell you perfect stories

 

‘In an inky sea’-Emily Bronte

 

New York,New York

Heavenly shine

The night flower

Writing rhyme

 

Writing,

Crying out my ironies

 

Being at school

Crayon and fountain pen

See me as a friend

My loyalty will not end

 

‘Sexual and ready’-Eaven Boland

 

‘Shiny starry sky’ idea Childrens book

 

In a feather bed

Listening to sweet tunes

Consulting the runes

 

Love and the garden

Flowers and birds

Smelling the perfume

Sat in garden chairs

 

‘The Beam Ray’ idea Childrens book


No comments:

Post a Comment