Friday 21 May 2021

Of faith,Of bliss

 

Of faith,of bliss

Love is always a risk

 

Covid 19

The loved embrace

Seeing people face to face

Going over to a friend’s place

Going on holiday and packing a case

 

How many months will it take?

It’s too wet for the pub

For a burger or steak

We need the weather to great

 

George

The blissful seats above

Do you agree?Grandad?He is such a love

 

Ripples of the soul

You make me feel so tall

 

Warm and snug

With a nice hot mug

Watching the birds fly above

 

In the garden

The bird bathes in a glow

In a flower show


Creative sex

LOL sex

 

Bed adventure

 

Stimulation

Appreciation

 

Maybe you’re an Angel

A boy in a stable

Kiss me on my naval

Kiss me till the pain goes

 

This is a haven

You are the brave one

 

‘Us in the sky’-Alfred Edward Housman

 

The secret of poetry

 

Battle Poem

A piece of chocolate or a Apple?

Burger and chips or a Salad

A proper swim or a paddle

Eating healthy when I travel

 

Brave enough to live in Manhattan

Recovering from psychobabble

For you I will light a candle

Think I you at a Disney castle

 

I watch the fire crackle

Your eyes dazzle

You a medicine in a capsule

Everyday is a battle

 

The whirlwind- A small rotating windstorm

 

Feel like I’m touching earth

 

On the spiritual level  whirlwind

Or whirlpool is a symbol of creativity

 

‘The street-lamp glimmers’-Thomas Hardy

 

‘When I was young I had a dream

That I would make friends with a whirlwind

I sat on its eye and went for a ride,

Observing its destruction’-Aaron Menconi

 

The way you use

Your magic hands

I have to cancel all my plans!

 

Marry in loving kindness

 

‘My heart and soul are in a dance’-Anon

 

‘The sweetheart of the sun’-Thomas Hood

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment