Friday 21 May 2021

Moving in the air

 

Moving in the air

Delicate and rare

 

Explain the soul

What is my goal?

 

We kissed lustily

Once a dream,now reality

Something woke up inside of me

He laid me down perfectly

 

He brushed my thighs tenderly

He sucked my nipples hard and playfully

I closed my eyes and went far away

 

His lips were magic

I could never have imagined it

The hero of my play

The juice of a berry

 

His arms were big and I felt protected

Our eyes and our bodies connected

Everything in the world was corrected

Everything he said,I respected

 

So unexpected

I felt accepted,electric

Bare breasted and then we rested

After I went I sent him a message

 

When I walked out of the door

There was no cloud in the sky

I was high and gave a sigh

Dreaming of this daring and caring guy

 

I looked at the sun

Just the thought of him made me cum

I had not met anyone like him before

I hope he liked to be adored

 

I like his pose

I would be his rose

Physically close

Just take off your clothes

Let’s go running in the meadows!

Let’s escape to the coast!

 

I could be your sexy host

I could give you a gentle stroke

 

Mysterious ray come my way

 

Saucy boy

 

Magic gaze morning purple

 

When you believe in me

I climb the highest tree


You feel like a warm breeze

I would travel dangerous seas

 

When you believe in me

It sets me free

I’m not afraid to turn the key

I’m protected from a killer bee

I want to suck on a strawberry

I feel sensuality

 

Art

Creativity taking wings

 

Outerspace can’t match your face

 

You understand

Your tender hand

 

When I wear a tiara

I feel like a flower

 

Listening to the swing go to and fro

The sun has a peachy glow

 

From the floor to the sofa

I just want to get to know ya

 

I dance and shine

When I know you are mine

 


No comments:

Post a Comment