Friday 21 May 2021

Spark from heaven

 

‘Spark from heaven’-Matthew Arnold

 

‘To weep like the sky’-Nikita Gill

 

Love,prayer,magic

 

Love and conversation

Love is born

 

Love in all its forms

The greatest treasure

 

Vibrant in your mind

Strong and kind

After all this time

 

To reach enlightenment

 

Your like the promise of ice cream

 

‘We trust and believe that what is

Coming will bring beauty with it’-Nikita Gill

 

Eternal love and happiness

Always willing to express

There’s a picture of you on my desk

I keep thinking about the sex


Shimmering form

Shone like a galaxy

 

Lustrous curls

To be brave and faithful

 

‘With verse,warmth and love’-Nikita Gill

 

‘Capture the stars’ –Anon

 

Let’s make this eternal

 

‘The birdsong never this sweet’-Kamand Kojoun

 

This is my heaven with you

 

I remember

My fingers running through your hair

When I looked up and saw you stare

 

The orgasm in the beach cabin

 

I have a nervous heartbeat

 

‘Cosmic candles’-SK Williams

 

‘The ripples of water kiss’-SK Williams

 

I feel humble and whole

 

The tender glow of the moon

Everyday.every moment

 

Are walking into forever?

 

Idea Magazine called ‘All-natural’

 

All the irony

What is rightfully yours?

 

Through thick and thin and every spin

 

My face and my body are yours

My mind and my spirit,again yours

 

‘An ounce of kindness comes back tenfold’-Sheeba Arifeen

 

Holidays

A chance to feel peace

 

Inside the pocket of your heart

 

‘Let healing arrive where there is agony

Let beauty rise where there is tragedy’-Nikita Gill

 

An Angel standing by the door

It’s time to explore

 

‘Forever yours’-Anon


The colour of gold

The story told

 

‘Keep a good heart’-Anon

 

Like dreams of the sweetest kind

 

The lunacy of it all

 

When I think of you

My lips turn red from blue

My something all new

The days the Angels were in view

 

When I think of you

I keep looking at the moon

Dreaming of roses in full bloom

Having you in my room

 

When I think of you

The stars shine over our chats till noon

 

I like your hands

And faraway lands

Walking along golden sands

 

I like your arms

Your enduring charms

I want to write some songs

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment