Monday 14 June 2021

'A test to find'

 'Here is a test to find

whether your mission on earth

Is finished.

If your alive it isnt'-Richard Bach


Breathtaking looks


Great love


'The biggest Angel of my life'-Anon


The hero's journey 

it will learn me


Crazy dreams

Faded jeans


Follow your bliss

A bar of chocolate

A packet of crisps

The perfect kiss


Fun at work

You make me smile

Like a child standing in the ice cream line


Warm and silky hands

Watching our favourite bands


'Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition'-Steve Jobs


Magic in this world

Look at her little curls


The beach was perfect 

Into the sunset


Beautiful alignment


My Baby Owl


Charming songs

All those wrongs

I must be strong


Beautification


Heavenly anthem


I dream about 

The stage

The stave

The song


I dream about

The day everything will be calm


An inspiring sight

Watching Inspire Zone kids

Sing,paint,draw,run,playgames,box,hair,makeup,cook,dance


College was double the blow


Delicious body 

So dam lovely


One perfect rose


We are burning together


Each other's arms

Infront of a simple fire


The soul of a flower


Music maker

Music of my nature


Spectral -meaning of or like a ghost


Bitter into sweet,I seek


Track title Waterdrop


A mighty moan


As I am

Do you understand?

Take my silkhand

Take me to dreamland

Romance me with a baby grand


The light in your eyes

God in the sky



No comments:

Post a Comment