Monday 14 June 2021

Someone to hold

 Someone to hold

To make me feel bold

When there's always a story to be told

Taking me out of the cold

I don't feel old

I feel like gold


A lucky dice has been rolled

My lucky numbers have been called


I will fall

I will grow so tall


Your soul

You have given me a hand over the wall

You make my eyes and my heart glow


Blended notes


'While with an eye made quiet

By the power of harmony 

And the deep power of joy'-William Wordsworth


'Lover of the meadows'-William Wordsworth


Misty Mountain

Calm and free


'The fulness of your bliss'-William Wordsworth


Passionate rhyme

Smiling at the same time


Wonderful allie

My guide,my sign


Dreamily blue

I love the aircrew

A wonderful view


Fairy music

Where is cupid?


If I have you them I have everything


'Her eyes the pools of healing -Joseph Mary Plunkett


Windchimes

The tinkling sound


Our hearts speaking to each other

I don't want to be another lover

Let's make an unbeliveable summer

The sky,a firey colour


Romance and spring

Enchanting 


No comments:

Post a Comment