Monday 14 June 2021

'My thoughts,my breath,my soul'

 'My thoughts,my breath,my soul'-Anon


Eyesore

I saw you with her on the dance floor

And you turned ice cold


'Your love is moonlight'-Anon


New flowers blossom

Beware of the possum


Love brings out our better self

You are kinder

You are grateful

You are happier

You are unselfish


It might be terrible weather

But not when we are together

The stars will last forever

The birds will sing aria (Italian for song)


Best friend 

Where are you?

We could share skies of blue

Do each others hairdo

Help each other pull through

A new morning,just us two


We are

Under the sunset

Under the moon


Missing you

The smell of you

You are my bluebell

Please don't sat farewell


I want to feel magical

I want to be your only girl

I want to tell the whole wide world

And light a few candles


I want to believe in myself

I want to be in good health

I want to let the ice melt

Underneath the sunbelt


I want to fix my hand in yours

Kiss you when the rain pours

Take you on the dancefloor

And fall in l'amour


I wonder if he'll call

Will he help me over the wall?

I want to give my all

I want to light up his soul



No comments:

Post a Comment