Monday 14 June 2021

Something that's alive

Something thats alive

Something that is wise

Let's watch the sunrise

The light is in your eyes


Summer

Please be kind

Strawberries and wine

And so I pine


Tender summer nights


'We are an entity'-Anon


A floating peach

Spiralling waves


Happiness is greater when we help each other


Torch of peace


The buttons on my dress

He kissed me on the neck

And In became wet

Mindblowing sex


'The sun is shining hope and peace'-Joceline Powter


Magic inside

Watching the tide

God be my guide


I am the clarinet

I believe that we have met


A billion innocents 

All with a instrument 


The bees and afternoon tea


Beautiful being 

Seeking the sun

A glittering meal

With you I have fun


Gliding along

The song


Tranquil and clear ocean

Heaven's air


The creative ray

In a play


'Will love be loving?-Anon


Shines in the end,deepens


Preston Docks


The riverpath

The quiet gaze


The hope of wine


Schizonphrenia


Desperate notes

Haunting thoughts


Fire and flowers

Kissing for hours


A ride on the wild carousel


I met him in the fall

Happy that he called

Something started in my soul

I bought essential oil


A flower in the mall


'Rainbow connection'-Anon




No comments:

Post a Comment