Monday 14 June 2021

Feeling enough

 Feeling enough

Do I have his love?

Is her smiling in the clouds and up above?

Does he think that my heart is good?

Am I enough?


I know I need to get in shape

And get rid of this self-hate

Shall I make a mixtape?


Feeling enough 

I have a bust

But does he want the rest?

Am I enough?


I want to be loved up

I want to be fucked

I want to have the right look

I want to be a good cook


I don't want my life to suck

Lets meet for a coffee at Starbucks

Go to the park and pick buttercups

Que for the ice cream truck


Have a picnic on the grass

Stop thinking about cash

I want to kiss someone

I want it to last

Stealing glances in English class


To write a soft song


'All my thought and love'-W B Yeats


'Eternity endures'-Anon


A golden grin

I feel like Im winning


'Of heart of light'-T S Eliot


Always you and I 


'Saves you and drowns you'-Norman Mc Caig


Excited by sunrise


Is there a film in my heart?


'To bless and caress and kiss'-Henry Reed


'A life that glimmers and wakes'-Henry Reed


The voice of every lonely traveller 

We listen and we rise like balloons


'The breasts are like sleeping fountains'-Robert Duncan


I must be brave 

And fight for this


Haze in the City New York


Still waters deep,deep


Coral in the sky

Deep in the sun


'A taste of love or intuitions from the sky above'-Iain Crichton Smith


'Presentation of the milky way'-R.F.Langley


The likeness of dolphins

Children at nursery


When I am with you

Everything is clear and blue








No comments:

Post a Comment