Thursday 1 July 2021

To hold hands

 To hold hands and look at each other

Soft and sun-warm hands


I will be your listener


I'm singing my swan song

Cause I left my heart open

They said,you don't belong until

I felt like the problem


Where has everybody gone?


Gentleness and tenderness


The Pretty woman experience


Deli sandwich

A hot sun kiss

I remember and I miss

Your sweet hot lips


To awaken our mental health

We need to let the sun melt

Describe exactly how it felt

Feeling good is the real wealth


Fighting fires and fighting floods

Rescuing a cat from a tree

They have the real bravery


I dream of us everynight

Until the birds sing at first light

It inspires me to write

I want to re-unite

We ignite


To touch again

To touch everynight


Bonded in the emotional euphoria

A trance of moonlight

The stars are unusually bright

Must be love at first sight


Looks,then

The personality within

Don't forget to collect the kindling

I will keep this fire going,singing

I will put the washing on the line,

Fresh linen

I will rush to the phone when it is ringing

Thinking about you,inking


Pancake dream

Like a sunbeam


With fire

I will go to the gym

With fire

I will play to win

With fire

My all,every second


Love,totally,soulfully


Inferno in your heart

I wonder,how did it start?

Was it listenning to Mozart?

Building your own go-kart?


Do you hear the screaming larks?

Do you hear my heart?


Looking for a tonic


Food motivated


Masterpiece

I'm on my knees

God,God please


I feel lost at sea

Does he dream of me?


Looking for a peace

Unlock my heart

Don't freeze


No comments:

Post a Comment