Thursday 1 July 2021

You are a strong,beautiful butterfly

 You are a strong,beautiful butterfly


'The social whirl'-Anon


A time to love

Your heart is good


'I'm the rhythm within your heart'-Martin Enghan


Chocolate nights


'Our worth is an evergreen spring'-Anon


'Life becomes a meadow

When we decide to grow with it'-Bela Flor


I will rise and surprise

Can you see it in my eyes?


The Winter of COVID 19

Get your vaccine

Let's work as a team


'My mom prays

Everynight for the skies

to pour stars upon me'-Bela Flor


'Look at the crimson sunrise'-William S Virk


'To care,to give,love and understand'-Anon


'Care,tender and rhythmical'-Anon


Your warmth around me 

A thousand thoughts


Pure and eternal is you


To taste eternity

Love me truly


Wings of care and fire


Please God,

A gentle fate


No comments:

Post a Comment