Tuesday 13 July 2021

I dote on you


I dote on you


Listen to my dream

Listen to the stream

I wish I had some magic beans

I wish i was still in my teens


Your enchantress

We could be romantics


Writing is a dreany craft

Even sat in the local caf


Dreams in verse

I have a thirst

I always searched for you


Marriage 

To give hope to you


Touch of your hand

The sound of the band

The soft sand


Child

The flame of you eyes

The volume of your cries

Waking up at sunrise


The kiss of the wind

The kiss of fate

Will I find my lover?

Will I find my best-mate?


This golden river is our love

Flowing into a greater good


'Roses of twilight'-Anon


'A song for the flute'-Anon


Letter writing

 

To the Moon


You shine so quietly but so vitally

I watch excitedly

We stand unitedly ,inspiredly

Above the giant sea

The reason we write poetry

You live flamboyantly


To the Sun


Like orange blossoms 

You pour your honey into the trees


The gold of the sea in the sunset

That's when we fully connect

Will I ever visit Tibet?


Luminous beaches

Tree full of peaches

A committee of good school teachers

All I needed


No comments:

Post a Comment