Tuesday 13 July 2021

Even deeper

 Even deeper


Let me light your lamp

Take you away and camp

I will be your champ


Hair and make-up

Tonight I will glow

I will show them

I will walk tall


Nightclub music

Midnight music

Please don't wound it

It's the reason I stopped going out


The arm of my youth

Didn't know the truth


Now I am older

I can be your shoulder


The endless night

The stars were bright

Happy as a flying kite


Holiday destinations

The Niagara waterfall

A love story role

The Grand Canyon

And a companion


'After their love making they finished with verse'-Anon


Joyous and dreamy

Walking along with a ice cream

Eyes beaming 


Your beautiful glance

A dirty dance


My heart,my body,my soul

It bleeds,it hurts

And felt whole


Lacy designs


Sexy pics

I love your biceps

When we undress


No comments:

Post a Comment