Tuesday 13 July 2021

He heals me

He heals me

He steals my heart

Without him ,will i come apart?

He is in my star chart


Hunger for life


Have I lost you?

I feel so soft

I don't want to burn bridges

I want us


I only just found you

I was out in the frost


I can't forget the way you fuck

I can't believe my luck!

You give me romance 

Am I in love?


Shall I leave a lock of my hair?

Leave a note on the mirror?

Leave you my underwear?


Your like winning a teddybear at the funfair

Smelling candy in the air

An ice cream on market square

An image of a jumping hare


Loving endlessly

You are a melody

We fit chemically,we have chemistry

We are a reverie


Thankyou for seeing me the way your do

I've never seen the sky an ocean so blue

A place we can fall into


A whole other level

You make me feel special

Your body is my temple


Happiness that strikes me everytime you smile at me

It's like your writing rhyme for me

I'm totally there for you

You are my only muse


Feels like Im in the seas

When nobody believes

It's been 20 years


My little flowerpot


Every year

Every summer

Back to the beach

Wondering if a starfish is out of my reach


Late night talks

Late night walks

Late night jokes

Late night notes



No comments:

Post a Comment