Thursday 1 July 2021

Shining like a pearl

 'Shining like a pearl

O sweet little girl'-Simran Kankas


Always daydreaming

It's my only way out

I'm standing on top of Mountain

And there's lots of stars to count


The heartbreak is overtaking

Do you remember the love-making?

The earthquaking?


'The beautiful cosmos

My heart follows'-Simran Kankas


Adding more beauty to my smile


'My friend is the reason

I glow in the dark'-Simran Kankas


You are fun

Are you the one?

Small sun


Pleasing you

I am a natural

An admiral


How can I show my love and satisfy your hunger?


The love tune


True love sleeps like a child


If I had my mind

I'd be driving and working where I like

I'd remember and pick up a mic

I'd be brave and move out and it would feel right

Instead I'm listenning to voices

On a death ride


'Hello,sun in my face'-Mary Oliver


'Watch,now,have I start the day in happiness,in kindness'-Mary Oliver


Shining and useful


What is the perfect prayer?


'The seed,the egg,the idea'-Mary Oliver


No comments:

Post a Comment