Thursday 1 July 2021

A hope to sing

 A hope to sing

Like when you wake up to spring


Are we out of the friendzone?

Cause I don't want to be alone

I might say your an Angel

I wanna sing you a song


You feel like home


I want to take your picture

Undo your zipper

I'm jumping around like flipper


Your love is solar

A glass of cola

Even when I'm bi-polar

You help me stand taller


Let's go to sleep holding hands

Dream of travelling in a campervan

Walking across white sands

Tranquil seas and pretty lands


Shall I say I love you first?

Cause I do you know my heart could burst

I'm just afraid I will get hurt

Stepped over like some dog dirt


I dont want to get my hands burn't


I want love like everybody else

To meet someone that makes me melt


I want to be in your arms

I want to read those palms

I want to silence those alarms


I want to be warm and calm

A perfect psalm


I want to wake up in Disney

I wonder if you miss me?

Saying this feels risky

You could suddenly get busy


I wanna fit a glass slipper



No comments:

Post a Comment