Tuesday 13 July 2021

Fragile galaxies

Fragile galaxies

I'm falling into pieces


When I think of you

It carries me through


The one I look to


'Harmony,purpose'-Anon


Iceland


Colours in the sky

Do we have to say goodbye?

I wish I was in a space rocket 

Watching on from high


And when the stars are out 

I always try to count

Counting on a Mountain

I do not need to doubt


When the sun arrives

Everybody smiles

Whether your in your garden or you

Have travelled for miles


Feeding the birds

Sweeping for words

Having a tea party,just us girls

Playing around with mothers pearls


Making daisy chains

Cycling down the lane

Getting out the football and having a game


Handstands,Spanish fans

Visiting Grandmas

Visiting Nans


Listenning out for the ice cream van

Pushing our dolls in a pram


My drawing friend

I am on the mend

Ive met a guy,he is heavensent

I see him every weekend

I feel like a gem

He is my flower stem


I must find some paper and a pen

To remember him

I'm smiling all day,the biggest grin!


Tonight I'm coming over

And now I'm not a loner

Feels like I was in a coma

I want to be a composer


This thing we have is solar

A super super supernova

This love is quite a grower

Your my fourleaf clover


You really are the greatest lover

I dont want another

Not even a million dollars 

Or the longest talker


I dont want to be a fat girl

I want to wear a dress

Do a big twirl


I want to show this wild world

What I have and what I have learned



No comments:

Post a Comment