Tuesday 13 July 2021

In bed with you

 In bed with you

My velvet bloom

I see the moonlight pouring 

Into my room


I want to kiss into the mist,

Lick you,do what you wish

Suck your nipples,bite a little

Spread your bum and use my tongue

Just belong


Then head south and put your toes

In my mouth

You enter me good and hard

Your arms are firm and strong

I'm thanking the stars


A shelter for the heart

A piece of art

A sonata from Mozart


I remember

Magic moments with a smile

Like finding my own little isle

A beach that stretched for miles and miles


Holding hands with a child

Paddling in the tide


Longing for your company

Being together and running free

You are everything


'Some fire and flame'-Anon


'Attention,interest,desire and action'-Anon


Dance in the sand

Romance,you hold my hand

Chance,we met on a faraway land


Magical ways

I came 31 times!

It blows my mind!!


The taste of pasta in Italy

Will stay in my memory

The ice cream is so creamy

The pizza is so cheesy!!


Support and affection

Bravery and protection

His sweet attention


'Your eyes,the glow'-Anon


I melt like caramel

Your so adorable

And phenomenal


Your gold,your heart is gold

My bed is no longer cold

You are someone warm to hold

You tell stories that have been untold


An echoing song or a haunting song?


'The faint red lamp'-Edith Wharton


Happy place in your bed

There's Angels watching over our heads



No comments:

Post a Comment