Monday 14 June 2021

'Azure eyes'

 Azure eyes

My bareheart


A common longing 

To feel like your belonging

To win like the underdog


The blossoming of my dreams

Petals travelling along the streams 


Original Poetry

Like a warm cocoon of love


A moment,a wish

The sun inside


Out of speech 

Out of reach


To share someday

Our love and the bay


The genuine you

Are you my glue?


Love the spring

Flowers and everything


Come to my bed

My lips are red

A kiss that is not dead

In my heart

In my head


Summer sweet

I love the heat


The power of music


The sweet power of your love


Strawberry symphony 

I had an epiphany 

I thought of some imagery

Honey


Flowerdrops


'Blazing fire and Christmas treat'-Sara Coleridge


'The lilacs pretty'-E.Nesbit


'Mist 

In amethyst'-Barbara Euphantodd


Like whispering air

I will be there


'Spice and sweets'-Barbara Euphantodd


'Of sunshine and of song'-William Wordsworth


Perhaps you'll understand this in song

Can I hold on to those arms?

Can I hear those birds daylong?

Shall I lick your nipples with my tongue?


'The sun smiled out far over the summer sea'-Alfred Lord Tennyson


A great Orion tatoo


'Tinkle of their song'-Rose Fyleman


'A great golden dream'-W.J.Turner


You are a warming fire


Wild and sweet strawberry


Waiting in line to find my sunshine


Went for a meal today

Your only a dream away


Don't make me cry

You make me feel high

There couldn't be a prettier sky

In the window seat

I love to fly


A pale purple

And lovely days


No comments:

Post a Comment