Saturday 15 December 2012

Heaven heart

Heaven heart
I believe in God

Visual

Gems drop  from the sky

I pray that,
That we love

Moral me
I swear I will be

Rule Brittania!!!
Christiania!!!

God moves the kindly dial (The Clock)

Amaryllis in then shade
Like a bridesmaid

Heaven help me
I'm two miles under the sea

Funny is cool

But death is by dumb

Roses o
Different colours of pastel roses

Not much memory of Lyndhurst
Cloud and verse

'Sweet poppy syrup' -Anon

Aint no good in men
Good is from the pen

'Chariots on the milkyway' -Anon

The spiral galaxy

Ireland a leap away

Angels in the grass
Tickling my feet!!!

Singing for delight
Notes as high as the night

Creamy waves and aftershaves

Is he from the air?
He talked to me forever

For love and life
In pray to recover

Halloween
Chunky pumpkin!!

Dates?
I am ill
Cant give out my best

Combating the voices
Gunfire in my head

He feels like
'Spawn of the devil'
-someone who is pure-evil

Stellar capella -bright star

Titanic propeller
Stuck in a cellar

Christmas

The smell of Yankee candle Vanilla

Eating for punishment
Then the gym for punishment
Hell

Even though spar is only down the road
'It's cars and chocolate bars'

Rock bottom
I want love and affection
Love,not confection!!!

He is shallow -of little depth
Playing games

They don't do anything with their lives
I'm not asking for a lively jive

I am in discomfort
I cannot enjoy my evening

What is happening?
It gets harder to get farther

Fate,opportunity has to open a door or I will stay in the dark

Failed again
But I will always say amen

Am I breaking everyone's heart?

Advert Idea for Cadbury Chocolate

'Cad Fab'

Miserable The Talk

You are
Intolerable
Uncolourable
Unmemorable
Unadmirable
Unhonourable
And answerable

'Drawing butterflies'
-Being beautiful

Sophie

I want to shower her with kisses
The little girl of my sis's!!

Pretty polly
I want to meet a pretty prodigy
That is edgy

Effigy -means-carving

Tomb

I have been buried in a chamber

Will they notice?
I am a lotus-sacred pink water lily
-Sacred white water lily

Brought up on music
The drums.the piano,the guitar!!

'A pea family'

I haven't slept since my first visit to Australia
I am suffering from echolalia

I am now writing for the blue dahlia (Creative writing class)

I wish that I could make up a tune for you
I wish that I could make up a tune or two

I need the pain to end
I have no hope
I need to remember,concentrate
Feel accepted by my mates

Coming out of the doctors
I fell in then road today
Bruised knees
Hurrying to work
They really do hurt!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment