Saturday 15 December 2012

To be the best and fairest

To be the best and fairest
A full true love?

Dancing when no-one else is around

'My heart is like a ball of snow'-Thomas Ravenscroft

Love is a spinning wheel

Love it weel (fate)
(Old spelling of wheel)

God is just
You are my must (compellment)
I have found the treasure map and blown away the dust

Be my own
In this warm or in this storm

Visual

Horse of air
The wind in her hair

I want you so much
Desirous

When you are doing your best
I call it
'All batteries in'-all efforts in

The lord maybe a bird
The lord maybe an owl
Have you heard?!!!

Sophie

You are my gem and joy
I want to buy you many toys!!
And read to you the gingerbread boy!!

Surviving by writing
And reading and kiting

Love made from plays
They were my best days

Behind the door
A part of the jigsaw

'Smile like a holiday'

Reason from the stars
I look up in the sky we are so small

Bullies
I can feel myself running away

Going round in fairy circles
I need my life to move on

'I'll climb the frosty mountain,
And there I'll coin the weather
I'll tear the rainbow from the sky
And tie both ends together'- Author?????

A knack of rhyme
I love New York in the springtime
Playing ragtime
Writing maritime

You are my warm midst the frost
I will love you at any cost

Feeling ugly and lost

Foamy ocean

Do you think I have the swagger?
Dagger?(killer instinct)

Voices

Daily sounds to battle

Your man?
Arm him for the fight

A butty and a bavarian!!!

My earth lover
Will you help me recover?

Inspira!!!

A flower is a softer power

They don't care
There's no royal rage

Artists
They know how to paint love
I would paint a dove

Rhyming peer
Meeting fellow writers
Word-catchers

Excellent heart
Listening is art

I want to 'mix with the skies'
The birds and the stars

A pretty job?
I dream

Dessert,flirt,or a concert!!

Idea for cook book
'Taste and smile'

Hate hurts

Being alone?
Beats all the lies

Christian at her heart
That is how the world did start!!!

A rage to live and be descriptive

Moral his song with good,right,decency

Pencil our spaces
Pencil our faces
Pencil or places

Angel wishing moon
The stars are out!!

Two birds
I love you
I love you too!!

Repeat it in a song
Your like nutella and croissants!!!

At first we were together
Then,'dust'

'Glare the lamps,them whirl the wheels'-Don Juan

New York buildings like a chart
New York skyline

The highest charting song
The longest charting song




No comments:

Post a Comment