Saturday 15 December 2012

Jesus scarf'

I love Jesus scarf
Music note scarf
Stomach pains

'Comments' make you fat

September 9/11
Hell until I heard you were safe

Hopeless
I need to change

Life is full of lessens and questions

Our
Breath
Soul
Spirit

Childhood memory
Ironing with a toy iron and board!!

Need to glue down a diet

Backing out of jokes
Backing out of keystrokes

Shakespeare road
By the shipload!!

First light
First hope

Nectar,sweet and cool

Ambrosia custard!!

'Poppy red rivers'- Jacqueline Bain

Pool of intellect?
You have my up most respect

Be helpful,thoughtful

Positive self talk
And a shop walk (exercise)

Of natural light
The shinning sword of a knight

Contemplating chocolate!!!
It calls me

Auriculate (ears)!!!

Titanium body!!!
Not just anybody!!!

I want to be in shape
Looking like the perfect landscape!

Sophie
Love you more than the stars in the sky!!!

Sweep of death
Let me catch my breath

Identity of voice?The Talk?
I had no choice
It was forced upon me
Influencing me,scaring me

I thought you were my joist -(supporting beam)

To be strong when things go wrong
Burst into song,forget the problem

I dream of angel wing gates in front of my house

Become
Use your rum
You open at night

At deep point thinking of you
Every time I go out you are gone

Seven facets
'The face of my gemstone'

Writing music
My heart beats
But I am still silent

A positive ally?
I need you to be a positive ally

Significant

Not knowing what to do nocturnal!
Staying up all night

Keyboard sounds

Partiole
Fight bass
Sweet flute

Sitting at the piano
Is there
Acapulco?
(An absence of the heart)?

A piano
Nothing more beautiful

Waves dazzling white with height

'The earth spews fire from her heart' -Arrieil Rutherford

'Under the blue arch of sky'-Margaret Kirkup

Of dreams and might have beens

Undine-female water spirit

Never been the lead

Visual

Rotating disco ball in sky

Song called 'I've had an idea'

Taking action
Football
A striker in life?
A mountain
A hiker in life?

'Drops of ocean in her eyes' -Laura Challinor

Anguish
I make a wish for the suffering to end

Over the wall,I marvel
A wall between us
Something prevented communication

Beauty the world
A cloudy pearl

Xray of Owl
Flying over turquoise seas

Barely functioning

Function pausing at a junction

Down depressed
My heart in arrest
Beating myself up

Eastern airblade
Bullied into silence

Words like flowers
A thousand flowers
You make me feel as tall as a watchtower

Human ans schizophrenic
Hope I am telegenic
(Looking good in television)!!








No comments:

Post a Comment