Saturday 15 December 2012

Rhyming

Rhyming
Climbing
Songwriting

He cares with words

Fireworks display like hundreds of dresses and skirts in the sky!

Afire

Warming near a bonfire burning wood as aspire

The body is a tool for doing work!!!

A fix it biscuit?
Not the solution

Someone overweight
Looks like a full English!!

Human
I cry,I eat
I cry,I eat

Hospitals and westfields appointments
Scales and needles
Looking at bibles
Talking to counsels

Danzig-Fancy pigeon

When people judge
Makes me feel not good enough

The talk
Why wasn't there another way Tom?

Headache
Toothache
Heartache
I moan

I ask the question everytime
Am I the elephant in the room?

Lynhurst
Depressed
Hardly left the house

Collins rd
Dragging me under with housework
I want to be full of life
I feel alive when I am writing
Vibrant

Where I belong

Takes heart,compassion,sympathy,empathy

Why did I give up the piano?
Did I not play with my heart?

The question is
Am I talented enough,strong and tough?

You reflect the light

Take a challenge
Have an orange

Love Leyland
Holding hands in Leyland

Street light diamonds
Street lamp diamonds

As a child I was
On the street,under the stairs,hiding under the coats
Anxious and disturbed

My quest today

God the choirmaster

Cloud cuckoo land
Up in a cloud forest (tropical high-altitude forest)

Dareman
I used to think your wings span

London illusion
Am I a London girl?

Tom tears torture

Winstanley college?
Felt like being tied to a tree

A food giant

Soaps and suds
After eating puds!!!

Life be kind
Its all about the writing

What happens overnight?

Exercise?
I never find my core or gel

Happiest
Possible
Peaceable
Christmas!!

Not with the world yet

Disappointment and frustration

I can't tell anyone
I would sound bizarre

Pain in my hands
Stops me holding keys and pens

Protect me from a sandstorm

Poem titles

The cupid effect
The chocolate run

Going through weight issues

Glows for night use!!

Trying to be brave
Climb out of this grave

Words and the key

1st time bared ad scared









No comments:

Post a Comment