Sunday 16 December 2012

The Pier

The Pier and its daddy long legs!!!
Watching over the side for a killer wave

She deserves no such hurt
Give her magic firelight

Fourteen and cider
Needing a guider

Memory

Pass the duck pond at stannings
Woodland birds sing
Wishing I could go fishing with the boys

I dance alone
Don't expect to be caught!!

Wedding radiance
Electrical connection

Sunshine on a grey church
Sunshine on the stain glass windows
Red,blue,white

'Whipped into peaks'-Barbara Price

The sun encourages the corn

I dream of a love of husband and wife
That lives beyond life

I want a dress like cinders from 'The slipper and the rose'!!

Forever turns
I will always return

My own fault
My own fall

A dream life
I dream us alive

Alove

The doubt,the grey grey area in my mind
I must use positive self talk

Sweet sleep
A form of magic
I dream
Let's fall in love

X factor
Sureness
Swagger
Confidence

My love,my dear
You are my musketeer
(A royal bodyguard)

Carols,Santa,Snow
You already know I loved you

For there garden a miniature waterfall
In a cottage in Cornwall

Memory

The sound of linen thrown in the air and the smell
The beautiful smell

A flower
A treasure for you

I wanted to know you better
Be romantic in a letter

The note of a heartbeat

There every time
You are sublime
Beautiful
Morally worthy and complete

God is always awakening life

Spring flowers
Summer heat
Autumn leaves
Winter snow feet

Exercise
Feeling in the pink
(Excellent physical health)

Songsters spiral
Circling the crowd (audience)

Inviting Christmas glow
From people that you love and know

Christmas
Mutual care and peace

Glissando -sliding movement on keyboard or harp
A thousand times more sweet

Ghosts dream on

'Scarlet riding'!!

Flowers and their silent tunes
The universe and saturns moons

Spill the jewels
The truth

Lovely baby
In my arms
You are like a little lamb
And its mother at the farm

'A giant takes a coin and scratches the sky'
-Rachel Martin,Wigan

Hated image
I must try to love my image

Pretty Lakes
Pretty shapes

Best view
The best view is you
Like a ballerina in her tutu

Imprinted deep and clear
Love hung above us like a chandelier

Compassion and love

Wedding lollipops
A white dress made from snowdrops

Rainbow lays
Put in beautiful position
Thankyou Lord

Whats the weather like in you?

Timid?Shy?
A innocent awaits her prince to convince

Holding hands
Glove in glove for love
Dove with dove for love

Latin for love?

In the cool cool art gallery
I felt your presence

(The ghost of Monet)!!

Love is
Greek tragedies
Latin mysteries

Latin words for I love you?

Turn to me
Gaze at me
Kiss me!!

Semibreves,staves and waves
A archi-save
(most important)

My heart is carried on a breeze
How far I do not know

Those woody,mossy scents
Make me feel content
Sometimes in a tent
Roman candles provide the light

Halloween
Toffee apples sticking to your teeth
Christmas
A Christmas wreath!!

Chinese lantern
Made in art class
Smiling at me

A dove made from snowflakes floating gently down

'The sky is full of white horse clouds,galloping towards the moon'
-Frank Tout

When all sounds are blending
And people start friending

New life will sound a note
From my throat

Money is silencing wisdom

Now love,now present

Not yesterday
Not tomorrow
The present love

I remember as a child I used to run
Mudpies,puddles and fun

Blossom trees
Pink trees

A wind of satin,coppery hair

Another thought
If everyone is out tonight
Am I not their sort?


No comments:

Post a Comment