Saturday 15 December 2012

Focused on

Focused on my fat because of those cats

I have to be a good girl in church!!!

Abuse ignored is the worst kind of abuse

Problem?Extra chocolate?
Snuggled under a coverlet?(bedcover)

Enormously hungry

The Talk
Devastated as I waited

The language of chocolate
The language of cake
I am awake!!!

My 30th Birthday?
30 candles like 30 darts

Tender special art
Tender special lets not part

The Beach
Caves,waves and saves

November 5th Bonfire night

Treacle toffee people
Fireworks exploding in the sky next to the church steeple!!

Will you just give me my life?
I need your love o rife

Not trained for anything
Just a love of wording

Good friends with the cross trainer
Good friends with the gym
Will I attract him?

Spiced lime
Spiced time

Eye Act music
Reaching service users
'Something dreamy'

Not good for my waist
Or my fat face
One big suffering mess

Cedar rose

Angel retailer

Angel bar worker

I have found
God is around
In a sound or shooting up from the ground

Childish
So playground
So dumb and unfound

They are giving up
Building lifes Indian hut

Dream catcher

To smile when I hear myself sing
To remember and pray for music

I pull a feather from my pillow
And watch it fly

Child writing
Moon writing

I dont know how to talk any longer
It's all too much

I would love to write a short story
Con amore:Tenderly

Let me have my moment

Life with schizophrenia
Unexplained
Its all unexplained

Details,reasons,understanding

Feels like a bleed

Suffered in mind and body
Where is my soul?

Be grateful
Not hateful

Chocolate Avert Idea

'The Lindt ingredient'

A gymo
-Gym member

I need a strong mind

Why am I alone?

Sophie
Conker time!!

Feel empty

Lambcashire hot pot!!!

A huge fight
For the huge light

Devil of a day
Getting in a gangs way

Bright and sparkly!!!

The thought of chocolate
The thought of coke
Gets me up in the morning
Feeling like suicide

People

If they nag
It nags
And you eat

People

If they nag
It nags
And you sleep

I like gym people

Nothing is in place
I need a showcase

He's a wreck
Destroyed and he did his best to avoid

Bubbly and excited
Going to Man United!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment