Saturday 6 October 2012

Reading romantic stories

Reading romantic stories
Awake,O heart with sentiment

Beyond belief
You are a incredible star!

You decorate my wall with spirit and style!!
(Poster)

Melt your heart into a tune
Melt your heart into a rune
Watch the moon

Titanic
Shouting to the ship
Do not sail!!

The stars of the milky way are like a sleeping choir

Fairy voices stopping
Rejoices

I send my soul through time and space
In my heart you have a place

Call of the sky
From the main stage

I dreamed as a child
A palace in the wild

Orions beautiful belt
Knows how I felt

Quote

'Heaven and I wept together'
-Francis Thompson

Dreamy or gloomy day?

The Sun

Colour
Warmth
Light

Emitted by the Sun
Like my mother and father

I need a manager and
A set of Roman foot soldiers!!!

Your soft wings
I love your soft wings
Your care

A filmy hue
In a filmy light
I watch you

In a high place
You die and they embrace

Tuned my art to the trees and seas
And listened

Stars set in their stations with relations
They are telling us the future

My tale to be told
Newspapers only care about gold

Till the light of the day is dim (I die)
I will continue to write you many poem

I dream of heaps of roses outside the door!!

O beautiful dreaming girl
O beautiful dreaming boy

You are too young to fall asleep forever

Quote

'Like a naked cloud holding the sun's hand'
-Fredegond Shove

Lustihood?

Is she life?
Is he life?

A strong sexual desire

My heart is beating
Warm like central heating!!

Your triumphal way -means
Your winning way

Hiding the bitterness
When thinking of that villainess

The patter of the squirrels feet
I watched in a park in New York

Memory

The smell of wood and a country house

I cry at the glimmer of goodbye
Must you board this plane and fly?

You have the love of a maid

Bediamonded and gowned



No comments:

Post a Comment