Saturday 6 October 2012

My day

I don't enjoy my day
Evil took it away

Heavy
I need to raise a levy (army)

Lovely dust
Aussie red dust

Empty of delight

Pressed breasts
Celest!!!(Heavenly)

Sun twinkling grass by the stream
I followed the unacademic stream

The foam gathered in the sea like light

I have to have thick skin

Desserts and concerts

Pink cheeks like juicy apples!!!

I thought it would be for a little in
Chorley hospital
So I ran for freedom

At ease with a familiar face
And a familiar place

Angels wings unfurl (spread out) when you hurt me

I want to come to a club
And see you dancing!!!

Sway harmony
The right dress
Can make glue
Me and you

My pain echo
What day is it today?

Shooting stars like a champagne bottle

I light a lantern for you

Hmmm afternoon cream tea
Like being blown a kiss!

Touching fingertips
Touching red lips
Worship

The Island and the sun shining diamond

'I watched for a shooting star but saw only the moon'
Janet Beardsall ,Ottery St Mary Devon

Do not settle in relationships

Chocolate Apostolate!!!

Eyes like violets and comets

'Stella cometa'

Linen twilight
She dressed in white linen at twilight
She looked like an Angel

Summers of childhood always seemed long
But winter is cold and summer is warm

Not a peaceful sleep
Like riding in a jeep

I still think about the magnet of your smile
And pause for a while

Men?
Beware of the thorns,they sting

United Kingdom
Winter day
Sky grey

Depression and question

A glimmer of enthusiasm,interest and excitement?
The big apple smile!!
Life will go on!!

Lily gold lily hold

Raindrops like a rhythm
Like soundless lyric

The flower lady is in the nightclub,I say a prayer!!!

Tears of time collected in a bottle
Emma Turner,Bradford,West Yorkshire

Sun on sea
This film has shimmering beauty

You look like a silver coin moon

Sugar lips
Sugar licks!!!

Olympics atmosphere
An ocean of people wave and cheer
Thousands of people volunteer
The winners tear

Paralympics
Double the courage
Double the guts
Like candles

School memories
Sitting next to boys
Wishing I could walk to school with boys!!

English teachers

True love?
True hope

People that  piss people off?
Marketing telephone callers
Traffic wardens and
WAGS of highly paid footballers!!!

Being a tourist
We often got lost
But we found a caricaturist
And didn't mind the cost!!!

Willpower
Determination
Self-discipline

Visual

A heart split in two
God shall shine through
Picture of sun in between heart slip in two

I walk to you on a rainbow bridge

Good sharing good
A friendly neighbourhood

'Something to do
Something to love
Something to hope for' -Joseph Addison

'A fragile snowflake' -Vista M Kelly

Faith in myself
Faithful to others

So what if you have to travel a few miles for a smile

'If it were not for hopes the heart would break'-Thomas Fuller

'Imagination is a kite' -Lauren Bacall

From a dark night,I woke
The Bible
Gods eternal words




No comments:

Post a Comment