Saturday 6 October 2012

Visual of beach

Visual

Someone walking on a beach leaving flowers

In search of wit and a prophet

Reading and writing
Warming the mind

Unkissed for so long
Will I remember?

I draw the stars on the wall it is
Dark under the stairs
Dark under the swearwords

Hungover!!
I am sick I must die!

I'll be there when I die
In the earth or in the air

The Famous are like a mass of flowers!!!
Almond-blossom

Across the sand,the band
Did he really notice me?

They appear to be loving
Are they loving?

A case of

'Age rage' (Feeling old)

'Wage rage' (Feeling poor)

One dance can change the world

Has the devil swapped with the Lord above?
Has the sea turned to blood?
Is the world two thirds blood or rosebud?

Lord
Why do you cause my Nan so much pain?

Natures creativity
Positivity

Firelight
Patterns and shapes
I remember the Lakes

A tried and trusted friend

Englander
I put my finger on the UK map

Glued to the telly?
Go to the gym and give it some welly!!

School
Who has sat here before?
I read the messages when I am bored

Praying,pleading,begging
I am in Beetlejuice

A mountain of a man
A child forever

Irish jigs
A lively dance in triple time
Who will be mine?

The decent thing to do
Is to teach you value

School memory

Bye-bye to our class
The toffee shop we will pass
Together we will gas!!(chitchat)

Bless the inventor of the ball point pen
I loved buying new stationery for school

A provider and a guider

With elation and our relations
We sing to the Lord

False Christianity
Some judge insanity
Live by vanity

Sex

I want to take you to my bed
Pass the watershed!

Fresh flower
A fresh rose (music track)

Freedom on the beach
Fish with fishnets to reach

Its raining I wonder how many days?!!

Inspiring dreams
Shining beams
Football teams

Blossomed

She had a blossomed face at the wedding
Looking forward to satin bedding!!

Dreaming of a warm mug
It is so cold ourside

Visual

Peach flame

Visual

Giant candles instead of streetlights

A hot orange shirt like the sun

Romancer
Trancer
Freelancer!!

We are smiling the same
I am ready for your name

Call me a chubby-faced child
A fat cherub!!

Jesus
The Golden man
The World began

I think of you
I imagine the sound of the snow crunch
I imagine the door bell ringing

Secrets the hedges hide
Sunshine breaking through
You live so near

Joyous notes?
I wait

Mother said
Tearful clouds wiped away
Lets wipe those clouds away



No comments:

Post a Comment