Saturday 6 October 2012

Strawberry Walk

Scarlet strawberry walk
I think about our talk

Olympics

Looking forward
Forming crowds
Working at McDonalds

Africa and their hope of water
They need many a supporter

Why are you only strong to hurt?

Touched the Barrier reef
Flames of coral
At my feet!!!

Romance at sea

The perfect ship
I let my sarong slip!!!

I say,full power ahead

What do you say?

Am I going crazy?
Twirling this daisy?

Living on your own
You can put on a stone
Or turn to bone

I dream of strong white horses
Not divorces

I love you
With every fibre and strength of my being

The Northern Lights

The work of God
I need a camera and a tripod!!

At college I spent my time alone in the canteen
Wishing I was fourteen

Tongue like a sword in the heart
They call me fat
Ignore me and chat
It was wrong from the start

Australia
The size of the skies
Abit overwhelming

I still get a thrill
When I put on your vinyl!!

I want to honestly work for my bread
But these voices will not leave my head

Truth breathed the church clock

Loving letters and music of humanity

Eat too much?
Whats going wrong?
Are you finding the day too long?

Mothers kiss
I am tearless!!

The Forces
The English fire I admire

The Piano Teacher

Mrs Holmes
Taught me piano form!!

You are hurtless light

My heart leaps up when I see him
Like a flying bird
An audience standing ovation

A long and loud applause

The reflex of a star and its spontaneity

The fate of the naked pool?

I know right and wrong
I will strike the gong

Thou art fair
I really do declare!!

The truth?
No rest and its diet threatening
Hated and fat
Why?

In abuse and endangered

They affect me
My flatmates
No-one helps

You talk,you talk ,tediously

The rounding grey like winter
In the streets of London

A south breeze?
Australia?

It snowed and snowed and snowed

And made a lovers bed
A snow heart
Romantic and tender

Love from the shore
Why do we go to war?

With thee is luxury!

Attitude and gratitude

Eventide home

We are like marble chocolate bars
Whirled together

Favourite cake?
Angel cake!!

A friendship on mute

Fairy sparkles lively

A movie star
A golden dish!

Counting street lamps
Disco lights for camps!!!

Safe from alarm?
Safe and sure?
I do not care if I am poor

I dream of nice hands that hold my waist

Woodland echo wings
Carried  by wings

Water from a well
I make a wish
Please make me a beautiful belle
(Most beautiful woman)

The rags of time
Maybe people would listen if I mimed?!!
I need heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment