Monday 27 August 2012

As long as forever

As long as forever,to the next galaxy
I will love thee
Trustly

Unjudging love,you do not judge me
You do not find fault with me

Visual

Stars floating over soil in garden

Will I ever find unjudging love?

Visual

Reaching for a chocolate star!!

Disney

Most secret heart
Secret wound
Is that how they make a cartoon?

A bag of fruit like the sun
(McDonalds)

Becalmed not alarmed

Visual

A shooting star lands and it is God

Dylan Thomas

'In the centre of dark I pray him'

Is it a dolphin day?
Are you having a happy day?

Rosy wood

Every colour you can think of

Love unbolts the dark
And throws off a spark

Dove cooed room
I dreamed they came in
Through the window

Sometimes I feel like a non flowering plant

The hearts size can be a surprise

I feel danger everywhere
The church bells
I rung the bell and cried

'The peace of justice'

You are like the wind as strong as a rocket
I keep your photo in my locket

Stars milking light
Splashes of milk light

Shopping for a house
Life would be simpler as a field mouse
Can I live in a green house?

Black and white nightclub
Dancing to garage music

'Danzing'

Like a dream
She's rubbing her ears

Greek 'Oneiros'
Means 'dream'

Spherule
(Tiny sphere or globe hovering in the garden)

Breaking the rules
Eating unhealthy foods

Press Like
(Facebook)

Love continent
Love commitment

Love be good
So I can carve some zebrawood

Visual

Path of pieces of broken heart

Curled up on the sofa
Waiting for a chauffeur!!!

A scroll delivered by a cariole (horse drawn cart)
Wrapped in a red ribbon and full of red petals

Tired of losing
Guessing who is who

Exercise gadget Idea

'Cardio counter'

Lampshade serenade
(Love song outside a womans window)

The Great

Greats of human history
Like the sky,a mystery

Jealous of success?
Taller watercress?

Meerkats watching

You tube
You boob!!

Flashbacks of under the stairs
I remember hearing and counting every step above me

Memory

Smoothie in Cairns in Australia
Berries,ice and yogart hmmm!!

Festivals

Festival muddy feet
Unwaterproof sheets but then
The band starts its beat!!

1980's Music

Madonnas cones and microphones
Micheal Jacksons moonwalk
Musical souls

The Bangles Walked like an Egyptian

Cyndi Laupers
'Girls just wanna have fun'
Berlins
'Take my breathe away'
Soundtrack to 'Topgun'!!

Billy Joel sung about
'River of dreams'
Billy Ocean said
'Get into my dreams'

U2's 'With or without you'
A icon song

Sade 'No ordinary love'
Roxette 'It must have been love'

Friends that want to see you succeed

Olympics games

God touches a plant and it grows

Athletics at school

I did the discuss and the javelin throw
My friend did the long jump

I was big
She was small

Badminton at school

They mocked when I missed the shuttlecock!

Boxing in the gym

I tried to think of a poem or a journey as a pilgrim!!

Gymnastics at school

The 'Fatgirl' at gymnastics
Picked out second to last

Karate

I envisioned hitting my enemies

Swimming at junior school

The last girl to learn
I hated wearing my swimming costume

Trampoline

Sophie would say
Bouncy!
Bouncy!

Weightlifting at the gym

I don't want to be a victim
I want to be watched by s cherubim

Eating my melba toast!!!

Sleuth
Damage

My weight is stopping me from living

I said goodbye to my friends
I didn't realise it would be for so long

Now,meteors

The weight of history
I need bravery




No comments:

Post a Comment